Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's about Awareness...

I know that I usually am writing about my PINK family and my Love for them.  In case you didn't know the month of September the cancer community sheds a light on the Golden Ribbon~ signifying childhood cancer.  I found this video and felt that it was important to share.  I hope you will take a few minutes to watch it.  I can't even imagine someone telling me that one of my children has cancer.  

I found the image of a Golden Ribbon wrapped around a heart.  I changed my Facebook Status to this to show my support.  My kids are the center of my universe and my greatest gift...  If you are interested in getting involved there are many ways.  One of my Dear Friends Cathy, from Cathy's Creations has a few "Cause" Bracelets and some are dedicated to a few different Child Warriors...  With the purchase of one of these bracelets she gives money to the families to help with medical expenses.  This is Faith's Story, I hope you will take the time to go and read about her... Story of Faith, the Warrior Princess .  

No comments:

Post a Comment