Tuesday, September 13, 2011

With New Eyes...

I woke up this morning with new eyes. Everything seemed to be so much clearer and things in perspective.  I got so much accomplished today.  Through the whole day, I kept thinking of two little angels that recently received their wings.  I tried to take every opportunity today to spend with the kids.  Not just doing the usual routine, but trying to take a time out from the every day, just to play. We smiled more, laughed more and I took every opportunity to tell them how much I Love them... My heart breaks for those that have lost a child, I don't care if it is while the child still nestles in their mother's womb or if the child is 7, 12 or older.  I look at Tristin & Tyler and don't know what I would do.  So, tonight I say a prayer for all those that know.  XoXo  Holding you in thoughts & prayers...
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment