Monday, September 12, 2011

The Messenger...

It is with great sadness that I have to deliver the following news.  Our sweet Warrior Princess, Faith took her flight into the heavens at 5:40 this evening.  To say that the loss is devastating is a great under statement.  So many people were doing all they could to raise the awareness as to the fight that Faith was going through, and to help in any way that they could.  I wrote about Faith on September 1st in my blog, and gave people one way that they could show their support, and help raise awareness while getting money to the family to help them.  Cathy from Cathy's Creations designed a stunning bracelet in honor of Faith.  Cathy worked feverishly to make as many bracelets as she could, and promoted them to raise as much as she could for the family.  I know that when this news was delivered it was a crushing blow.  I never had the honor to meet Faith, but I can tell you that she had a million watt smile and she fought every step of the way.  You always pray to have more time, more time to make wonderful memories, more time to tell them how much you love them, more time to learn and grow with them.  Tonight I would ask that you keep Faith, her Family and Friends in your thoughts and prayers.  Although Faith was with us for a very short time she left us with lasting memories and lessons that will stay with us till we take our flight home.  I have included a link in case you wanted to read more about Faith.  Story of Faith, the Warrior Princess ♥  XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment