Thursday, January 5, 2012

Change~

Change is not always comfortable, but necessary if you are going to grow.  I have been struggling with the new "time line " on Facebook.  I have spent many frustrating hours trying to learn how to use it properly.  I know that I should smile and welcome the change, but change is not always easy.  I am sure once I get the hang of it I will be fine but right now it is not pleasant.  I am going to relate this tonight to many grumblings on Facebook and in the 3-Day pages.  I know that there is no longer a delayed payment plan for getting in our donations.  I would like to think of this as not only a positive, but as a challenge.  If you are like me, you are always up for a challenge.  We just have to learn to be more creative with our fundraising efforts and help one another.  Let's face it, walking 60 Miles is no easy task.  You have to prepare for it.  Each day working at it, going a little farther.  Each step we take, we grow, we are changing.  Not only ourselves, but the face of cancer.  The day we celebrate the end of cancer will be a beautiful day, but to achieve that goal we must be willing to change.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment