Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday~

To some just hearing Monday, can trigger a host of responses.  Sadly, most are a negative reaction.  I have to go back to work, school or jump back into my routine. Blahhh...  Time for the fun to end, and get back to serious business.  Today, I decided that I was not going to fall into that trap.  I spent the day playing with the kids and then decided to check in on the world of Facebook.  I happened to run across a company that is owned and operated by women, and I am very interested in trying their product.  Once I receive it, I am going to try it out, & then introduce you to it in my Savvy Saturday post.  I want to blurt out right now about it and tell you everything that I know, but I am resisting the temptation.  I found a quote that I found appropriate for today seeing that it would have been Martin Luther King, Jr.'s 83rd Birthday today.


Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'

Martin Luther King, Jr.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment