Saturday, January 7, 2012

Savvy Saturday~

I decided that in the New Year we need to have new opportunities (It's time to shake things up a little)... Savvy Saturday's~ I will show case one business or deal each week.  The featured business may or may not give a discount depending if you use a specific code.  Sometimes they may make a donation straight to the foundation. 
I have several people, and businesses that have reached out to me over the last two years. They have assisted me in raising the money that I need to walk in the Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure events.  Whenever possible, I like to give back to those that have given so freely.  I hope that you will take a look at these businesses and give them your consideration.  
They each hold a special place in my heart.  
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment