Monday, January 30, 2012

Faces of Courage & Moffitt Cancer Center Present Body Painting Artist Lisa Scholder~

A few days ago a friend posted this on Facebook.  I was moved, to say the very least.  I think it is incredible how you can take an art form mix it with love and bring about not only healing, but a lasting image of beauty for all to see.  
This is a brilliant collaboration of talent, trust and vision. 
 I hope that everyone involved knows that this is a very powerful message & will reach many and empower all.  Thank you to the courageous models, and I wish them every happiness and continued healing.  Blessings to all that worked so diligently on this project.  I just wanted you to know that you have really touched me in a profound way.  
I hope that you all will enjoy this video. 
"Faces of Courage and Moffitt Cancer Center presented the first public Gallery showing of the "bodies of Courage" exhibit by body abstract painting artist Lisa Scholder. this event also served as a house warming for Moffitt's new International Plaza location in Tampa Florida. This video, the art it's work and examples of the "Arts in Medicine" program were presented in a VIP event followed by a catered event for the public. The event was also graced by the vocal stylings of Lisa Casalino". 

No comments:

Post a Comment