Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pause, not Silence~

Tonight I am taking a moment of pause.  I had a blog that I wanted to write about, but then because of recent events.  I decided to change it and voice my opinion about the topic that so many are talking about.  Some of you might be lost as to what I am referring to so, here is the article... I took the liberty of changing the title. The Parting of ways...   I know that all of us have our own opinions on this topic.  With this being said, I also know that no matter what, we all will not agree on recent events.  Hence why I am going to take a night to collect my thoughts before I dig into this topic.  I want to be mindful in my thoughts, and not act on impulse.  I respect other's views even if I don't agree with them, and I hope that you will respect mine, even if you don't agree.  Tonight I am going to take in all I have heard & read and try to do my homework before I go any further.  
XoXo
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment