Thursday, January 12, 2012

Taking the Plunge!~

Well, I did it!  I just signed up to participate in Ohio's Polar Bear Plunge.  It will be held on February 25th 2012.  I will take the plunge around 2:00pm! I participated in this event about 10 years ago when I first moved to Ohio.  I figured it was time to do it again.  Now, if I can raise a minimum of $888.00 before February, I can take place in their "New Challenge"  The Super Plunge.  Eight Hours, Eight Plunges.   I would jump in once an hour for eight hours in a row.  Needless to say, The Super Plunge is a unique experience!  
So as much as I might be challenged... I am willing to do it if you are willing to support my efforts.  I usually don't take on other events that I need to generate donations for, as I have to raise so much for the 3-Day events that I participate in. But this year, I am going to make an exception.  
2012 is FULL of Possibilities and I am up for the challenge!  Here is the secure link if you would like to help me in my efforts.  I promise, no matter what...If I raise the $$ I will post pictures as well as tell you the whole story, no edits!  LOL  I may even need to get some 
"Chickens" to join me!  
Yes, they even have a category for people that have no intention of plunging, but are willing to raise a minimum of $30.00.  
Maybe, I could even have my own 
"Chicken" Cheering Section! 
( Yes, you would get a T-shirt, "Too Chicken To Plunge" )  
I'm going to need lots of support to do all 8, but it would be GREAT!  So, tell a friend & help me push the limits!  

Make the Plunge! Donate Here to watch me take on the Challenge...


No comments:

Post a Comment