Saturday, January 28, 2012

Savvy Saturday ~ Preempted!

Due to technical difficulties my first hockey game, we are unable to bring you our regularly scheduled program (i.e., Savvy Saturday). We apologize for the inconvenience, but we assure you that we are hard at work repairing the problem play, going to our very first and exciting hockey game.


Chad and I had an opportunity to go to our first hockey game this evening, and we took it.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get my regularly scheduled Savvy Saturday blog post done this evening.  Therefore, Savvy Saturday was preempted for hockey and moved to tomorrow making it Savvy Sunday, so stay tuned!


The good news is we had a wonderful evening and are now HOCKEY FANS!  Wow, who knew hockey was this much fun and exciting?  Thanks for indulging me, and I promise to post Savvy Saturday tomorrow.  Here are some pictures from our hockey evening.  I hope you enjoy them.  XOXO


A Fight 


A Goal 


Me & Chad 


Lake Erie Monsters 3
Hamilton Bulldogs 1

No comments:

Post a Comment