Monday, March 14, 2011

Always Learning....

First Design
This is a learning experience for me.  Every day I learn something new.  Today it is proofing the ( 5 ) logo's that I will have on my T-shirts.  I was so excited to reveal them!  Still not 100% set up to print them all up but getting close!  Ordering shirts and getting feedback on the logo's.  Still have three designs left to show.  Oh the excitement of it all!  To come up with the name, create all the accounts and then to work closely with the graphic artists, to design the logo's, finally finding a wonderful, local shirt guy.  I am using Gunner Mick Michaels (Custom Screen Printing).  I hope that everyone likes what we have come up with and will enjoy wearing them.  Right now we are going to design short sleeve T-Shirts in Black, Grey, Lt.Pink & White. One shirt will be $15.00, two shirts for $25.00.  If you need a 1x or larger it will be an additional $2.00 per shirt.  I will soon have a form that people can fill with their information to order exactly what they want with their size.  
The money for the shirts will go directly to my Susan G. Komen account.  http://www.the3day.org/goto/thepinkwarrior or call 800-996-3DAY to contribute over the phone.  Once the money is recieved, I will send the shirts. These shirts will not be available to ship until April 5.  Thank you for your interest & for your support of me and the Susan G. Komen foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment