Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling Pretty Amazing...

Amazed how a simple concept can go from a raw sketch to a beautiful finished design.  It didn't happen over night, but what an amazing feeling to see it, feel it and to be able to wear it!  This is only the first of     ( 5 ) designs that I hope to roll out.  With the help of my friends and their creative genius!  The concept was mine for this one, but the design for this came from Chris Kean.  Gunner Mick Michael's did the screen printing for me.  I have been blessed to have so many wonderful people that are helping me put all of my (sometimes crazy ideas) into motion or to help me get to the finished product.  I have some really fun & exciting ideas that I will be putting into motion here soon.  I hope that you will enjoy my ideas, designs & journey.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, you know I MUST have one... Let me know how much! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete