Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beginning or the End?

Depending how you look at this day ( Sunday ) it can either be the beginning of your week or the end.  With that being said I hope to use this day as a day of reflection.  Did you accomplish all that you set out to for the week?  If you could change anything would you?  Looking forward to the new week that lies before us I would like to challenge each one of you to take a step out side of you comfort zone.  Challenge yourself!  Don't let comfort be your crutch.  I have recently gone thru some situations that have rocked me to my very core and have tested my faith.  From these experiences I want to grow, learn and change.  I do not want to come to the end of my days to find out that I have not lived my life, but merely existed.  We all have greatness in us, we just have to challenge ourselves to bring it out.  I hope this week you will challenge yourself, even if it is as simple as parking at the end of the parking lot and not at the beginning to take those extra steps.  Push past the limits that you have set on yourself, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.  I hope you have wonderful week.  Thank You for reading, sharing and commenting on my first week of doing this blog.  I hope that over time it will evolve into something that everyone can read and take something away from.

1 comment:

  1. A very nice way to spend Sunday - reflection. I've enjoyed reading your blog, and looking forward to enjoying it for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete