Friday, March 25, 2011

Fantastic Foodie Fridays... Quatro! ~Chicken Enchiladas~

This Amazing creation comes to you by way of my friend Leah's Kitchen.  Thank You Leah!  I have been battling a blinding migraine since late yesterday afternoon.  I just can't seem to shake it.  So, Leah was gracious enough to help me out with this fantastic recipe!  She tells me that it is "Super easy to make & delish!"  I truly hope that you ( as my readers) are enjoying these recipies every week.  If you have a favorite recipe or dish that you would like to share, I would love to hear from you!  I cook with lots of chicken so unless I hear back from you, that is what a lot of these recipies will be made with.  

CHICKEN ENCHILADAS

3 Cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
2 Cups (8 oz) Shredded Monetary Jack Cheese with Peppers (or if your like me, with out the peppers)
1/2 Cup Sour Cream (can always use a light version)
1 (4.5 oz) Can Chopped Chilies, drained
1/3 Cup Chopped Cilantro
8 Flour Tortillas
Cooking Spray
Sauce: 
8 oz Sour Cream (can always use a light version)
8 oz Green Taco Sauce
Toppings:
Tomatoes, Avocado, Green Onions, Sliced Black Olives, Chopped Cilantro

Stir together the first 5 ingredients, spoon mixture evenly over tortillas, roll up, and arrange in lightly greased baking dish. Coat with cooking spray. Bake at 350〫for 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix together the 2 sauce ingredients & spoon over baked enchiladas, top with chopped toppings.

Enjoy!  Make sure you let me know if you make them & find them as enjoyable as we did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment