Sunday, March 27, 2011

Entering the Count Down...

Well, six days till I have my first official fundraiser for this year.  It is going to be a sock hop/ reverse raffle.   I have never done one of these before, but if turns out anything like I have envisioned in my head, it's going to be amazing!  Spent the majority of today stuffing goodie bags for the event.  It was my idea to have these so that everyone could have a gift.  Great in theory, but Oy Vey!  Very time consuming and a royal pain to do 200 by yourself.  T-shirts are done and I have order forms in case someone wants to order different sizes or T-shirt colors.  Decorations are coming along.  Menu is set with two choices for dinner as well as many side dishes to pick from.  Going to see if we can add a little something from last year into this.  My "Taking a Shot at Cancer" where (if we are allowed) we will have Jell-O shots for people to do, for a donation.  Raffle Baskets are Amazing and mostly done.  So, all in all I think that we are doing well & are on target.  We will see if I still feel this way as the week rolls on!  Stayed Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment