Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keeping it Short...

Unfortunately, I have a killer migraine that is going to prevent me from having any kind of clear, lucid thoughts right now to present you a really good blog entry.  So, this is not the blog entry that I wanted to share with you, but we don't always get what we want.  Busy today scrambling to get everything done.  The phones were ringing off the hook and if it wasn't the phones it was people coming in & out.  Crazy!  Thank you to my friends that are sticking with me thru the thick & thin of this.  I know Saturday Night is going to be Amazing, I just have to get there!  To top it all off we got SNOW Again!!! Really?!?!  I am ready for Spring/Summer.  Fingers Crossed, Prayers Up and off to bed...


Here are a few funny quotes from Calvin & Hobbes:  I miss not seeing them in the paper anymore.  They would always bring a smile to my face.  


"County library? Reference desk, please.  Hello? Yes, I need a word definition.  Well, that's the problem.  I don't know how to spell it and I'm not allowed to say it.  Could you just rattle off all the swear words you know and I'll stop you when...Hello?"


"Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words."  


"Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants won't help."  


and my final pick for the evening is...


"What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?"









No comments:

Post a Comment