Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting Down to Business...

And then there were 2... Fair amount of running around today trying to get things finished so that I can stay in one location tomorrow instead of running around with my head cut off!  With that being said, went today to the party center, had a little more work ahead of me than I had planned on, but had my friend Sharon by my side.  ( She can pull something out of nothing, like no one else I know! )  We got to work & got quite a bit done before we had to call it quits for the night. Tomorrow will be much of the same, but moving at a  speed that only the gods can witness... (LOL) Or the truly insane... So, sit back & watch as I work my magic... Will post pictures for your viewing enjoyment.  Still don't have my outfit ready for Saturday night but I am brain storming.  Oh, did I happen to mention that I "Officially" signed up for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure in Arizona?  Watch out Arizona!  My sister, with me will be leaving cancer in the Dust! 

No comments:

Post a Comment