Monday, March 21, 2011

Better than Flowers!

Spent most of the day at the hospital with Chad.  Tyler was watching Tangled and we got a chance to visit.  Late in the afternoon I decided to shout out to my Facebook friends (just having a little fun) 


"Hello Friends, just a friendly shout out from Ashtabula Hospital Room 213. If your in the area & you feel like delivering food we will be here anxiously waiting your arrival... Grrrrr....That would be my tummy rumblin'..."  


Never did I think I would get a serious answer especially from so far away!  67 posts, 30 minutes and a delivery boy later & we had a Taco Pizza from Bruno Bros!  I LOVE my Facebook friends!  Huge Thank You to Cathy from Cathy's Creations!  A thoughtful gift, much better than flowers & Yummy Too!  Amazing how someone that you have never met can have such a HUGE impact on your day.  Cathy is one of my newest friends that I have met (on line) due to my 3-Day walks.  Cathy is going to partner with me at the end of April.  April 30 & May 1 for an on line auction to help raise money for the 3-day walk.  She makes the most beautiful from the heart creations.  I don't think she would mind me telling you that she lost her Hero (Mom) to breast cancer.  So this auction is near & dear to both of our hearts.  I hope that you will check out her beautiful creations & show support when we hold our on line auction.  Wonderful how support comes from places that you least expect and leaves you with a warmth that stays with you long after the moment has past.  Still smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment