Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What % are you?

I am always 100% in or 100% out.  I don't know how else to do things.  I will go until I have nothing left to give as long as I know that it is for a reason.  I don't do something just to do it, I do it because I have a passion for it.  My father has always told me that I am the champion for the underdog.  Maybe this is true.   I always want to see the good in someone or something.  This does not always work out the way that I hope, but I keep believing that if you put your heart & soul into what you believe, it will come back to you. Since joining the Susan G Komen foundation, for the 3-Day walks I have found this to be 100% true.  All the hours I spend training, fundraising, talking to people I met along the way.  Has come back to me in ways that are imeasurable.  The new friends that I have made on facebook to the newest business owner that has extended their hand in friendship.  People who Thank you for walking and for all that you do.  I can't even start to tell you how many times people that I have met in passing (even if for only a few brief minutes) have etched a place forever in my heart.  That is the amazing thing about the 3-Day walks.  You meet people that you may have never met before (from different backgrounds to ages and reasons why?) All because they have the same passion that you have.  Before you know it you have formed a bond that is so amazingly strong, you sometimes feel like you have known each other forever.  I can't explain it in a way that will do it justice.  All I can tell you is that with whatever you choose to do in this life time give it your all, your very best give it your 100%.  After all, you deserve nothing but the very best life has to offer you!  

1 comment: