Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can you Feel the Love?

I have been overwhelmed with the response today getting ready for the on line auction on Facebook.  I think that this has the potential to be a really big Auction.  There are so many beautiful things that have been donated.  Most of them made by hand with love.   I contacted Sinbad to let him know that the shirts that he signed for me would be up on the auction if he wanted to watch.  Fingers Crossed & Prayers Up!  I hope all of you will head over to Facebook ( if you have an account ) and will "like" our auction page ( Alpha-Pink-Omega Auction ) and pass the information along to your friends.  We have included all of the contact information for the individuals who donated that had a business.  So, just incase you don't win you have a chance to contact the donor.  Please let them know you saw their items on our auction, then you can purchase the item directly from them.  Hope to see you at the Auction!    

No comments:

Post a Comment