Friday, April 22, 2011

Taking it all in...

Just like with any vacation, you are sad to leave, but you know when it's time to go home.  It has been a week since I last saw my family.  I have had a wonderful time getting to surprise Deb, visit with her family and soak up the sunshine!  The weather has been amazing.  I even got to catch up to a friend that I haven't seen in 12 years!  It's always wonderful to get away from the routine of your daily life, but after a while you miss the things you know and love.  So, with that being said I will be boarding a Continental plane at 6:45 in the morning to head back to Ohio.  Will I miss Deb and California?  Most definitely, but I know that we are friends for life.  There is nothing that time and distance can take away from us as we are connected in heart.  So, till the next time that we get to see each other,  I will hold the memories close and smile every time I recall the moments spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment