Sunday, April 24, 2011

Everything Easter...

Today would be one of those rare days when I take a break.  I know that cancer doesn't take a break not even for a holiday.  I needed a day just to collect my thoughts and spend time with my family.  Took some time to catch up on things now that I am home from my trip to California.  Amazing how much laundry can accumulate in one week!  Guess I was missed...LOL  Well, I hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter no matter how you spent the day.  I look forward to the new week ahead of me, for those of you that are not on Facebook with me.  Here is a little heads up for you.   April 30th thru May 1, we are having an on line auction, if you would like to look at it, or bid on anything just type in the Alpha-Pink-Omega and it should come right up.  Tell your friends and share with everyone you know!  We hope this will be a wonderful turn out, and that everyone will have fun and walk away with something that they want.  We have also listed the contact information of the retailers, so incase you miss out or want more than one, you have the information to contact them directly.  All we ask is that you let them know you found them through our auction.  Thank you for reading my blog and for the continuing support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment