Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring...Where Are You?

Ok, I have been more than patient.  I am over the snow and I am ready to get mowing!  I want to see lush green grass & feel the heat of the sun warming my skin.  I want to get out and start pounding the pavement.  Tired of all the sloppy snow & now the torrential down pouring of rain is not even close to ideal to train in.  Want to get back into a normal training routine.  Don't get me wrong, I can go to Snap Fitness and go walk on my favorite "Tank Treadmill", but there is just something about walking out in the fresh air and taking in all the scents and sounds.  So, I am asking, Mother Nature.  Woman to woman, could we just send Old Man Winter packing?  

2 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly...It is likewise cold in Korea as well. This weekend is suppose to be nice, I will be going to Seoul for the weekend. I hope to visit friends and family in warmth, rather than cold weather. Keep up the good work, even if it is at the gym...I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment! Amazing, The blog has reached all the way to Korea! I hope you enjoy your time with the family & will pray for warmer weather! Till the weather warms up I will be spending lots of time walking on the treadmill...=)

    ReplyDelete