Monday, April 11, 2011

Constantly Thinking...

Brainstorming...I know I can come up with some pretty crazy ideas.  Some work & some, well end up with teachable moments, or areas of opportunity.  Anytime you decide to do something as bold as the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure, you have to be just as bold with your fundraising ideas.  Going into my second year walking for the foundation, I have found that it is easier to focus all of your attention into one or two events than plan several little fundraisers.  That being said, I am still doing a few smaller events.   As I want to raise awareness, showcase some businesses and my friends that are willing to partner with me while we raise funds to send to the foundation.  I want to do events that are memorable, and that people remember.  I soon will be posting the different events, locations and times for each one and the sponsors that participated and partnered with me.  I hope that you will enjoy all of my fun fundraising ideas and you might even want to borrow one, to help you meet your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment