Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going, Going, Gone...

Days away from kicking off the on line auction.  Cathy, ( from Cathy's Creations ) is helping me run this auction on Facebook.  It will start on April 30th and run till May 1st.  We have had many generous donators.  Most of the items that have been donated are hand made by the donor, or someone that they know.  I have been profoundly touched by this auction as I have never met Cathy face to face, but yet her unwavering support has been nothing less than amazing.  Cathy lost her Hero, her Mother to breast cancer. Just one of the reason why she is so passionate about doing this with me.  What all started out as a simple question. "Would you consider doing a fundraiser with me"?  I would never in my wildest dreams, have dreamt this would have happened.  I am tickled "PINK"...  I have been in talks with Cathy about next year.  I might be driving to Boston to do a 3-Day with her.  One year at a time, one city at a time I hope to walk them all ( in time ), or until a cure is found.  Please check out our auction and pass it along to all of your friends.  We are hoping that this will be a great success!  All monies made from the auction will go directly to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.  Thank you in advance for your support and all of your encouraging words.  It means more to me than I could ever express in words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment