Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh Lord, what did I do now?

My niece, Ashleigh decided to get involved in the Race for the Cure in Columbus, Ohio. Being extremely proud of her, I wanted to find a way to support her.  So, I decided to walk beside her for the 5K walk on May 14th. I've never been to Columbus and thought this would be a great way to spend time with her, as well as supporting her endeavor.  Looks like slowly the "PINK" is taking over the family... (( Big Smile ))  Then I just got some exciting news!  I was invited to Progressive Field with a guest to see the Cleveland Indians game on May 15th.  We were given the huge honor of being part of the Human Pink Ribbon! We will get to be on the field in front of everyone before the start of the game.  So, it is going to be an incredible Pink weekend!  Can you say Photo Op?  

No comments:

Post a Comment