Monday, May 30, 2011

Computer Decided ...


This would be Sunday May 29th post.  Unfortunately with all of the recent weather we have been experiencing the computer decided that it was going to take a nap.  This would be my computer to the left taking it's Zen Pose that it assumed last night... Think it is called the Sleeping Screen Pose.  Unable to connect to the internet left me frustrated and unable to post.  Yesterday was spent taking a moment to congratulate a graduate, a chance to spend a few moments with a friend that is moving away, mow a yard before it rained again and finally fight with a computer that was not connecting to the internet.  So my apologies for not posting, but it was out of my control.  I hope that you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.  Please take a moment to remember what this weekend is about, and Thank a Service Member for all that they do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment