Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Moment to Say Thank You to My Hero...

This day is dedicated to Mother's every where.  You don't always have to have had a child to be a Mother.  There are some women who never have  had children of their own, but gracefully come into your life and treat you as their own.  There is the man who pulls double duty to be both the caring Mother and Daddy too.  The single Mom that tirelessly gives of herself in so many ways to make sure that you know you are loved.  The Mother that did all she could but, lost her child way too soon.  This day is dedicated to all of you and so many more that I may have forgotten your situation, but not the love that you have sent out into the world...  So here is to all the Mother's that have been there thru thick and thin.  Have been there for you, to wipe your tears and share in your victories.  Would drop everything just because she knew that you really needed her there.  For always having your best interest at heart.  Standing back, to let you make your own decisions, no matter how much she didn't agree, and it hurt her to watch.  When the call came in that it all fell apart, she was there to hold you and your broken heart as you worked to mend it.  Here is to all the Mother's in our life that have had a hand in shaping our lives.  The unconditional love, support and tireless hours put in.  For making a house a home, and for making a meal more than just a way to fill your tummy.  Thank you for every sacrifice that you have given, so that we could have it better.  I will never be able to repay you for all you have done for me in my life, but I wanted to take a moment out to let you know that you will always be my Hero, for so many more reasons than I could ever write about.  Please know that each reason is etched in my heart as you will always be.  I Love You... 

No comments:

Post a Comment