Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mother Nature at her Worst...



Sick to my stomach with all the stories of tornadoes swirling around us here.  We have had two close calls in the past few days.  Right now we are waiting to see if this next one passes.  As I write this there is lightening all around.  I can't describe this other than you can feel the noise out side.  Our boys are afraid to fall asleep and I am getting one nauseating  migraine from the stress of it all.  I send my sincerest condolences and prayers to everyone that has been effected by these recent tornadoes.  As I sit here typing I am  in awe of the power that mother nature has and can unleash upon us.  We have had so much rain here lately, much more than usual.  I will be interested to see what tomorrow brings.  Fingers Crossed and Prayers Up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment