Thursday, May 19, 2011

To Mow, To Mow...It's of to Mow I Go....

Three yards in one day.  Whew, makes it especially challenging when the yards are still wet, and some of the yards that I mowed their grass was six inches high!  Yup, I got in my training miles and cardio!  I hope as the weather gets better and that the word gets out so I can mow more lawns.  It's fun to see the look of confusion when people see me out there pushing a pink lawn mower.  I can say that I am more than ready for bed tonight and feel like I accomplished a lot today.  I hope that me being out there pushing the pink mower will raise awareness and generate many donations.  Plain and Simple...  Cancer Sucks!  I will do everything I can to help wipe it out!  I want the only cancer that our kids, and future generations know about is learned through reading about it in their history books!

No comments:

Post a Comment