Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Riddle Me This...


What do you get if you take    ( 3 )  Lawn Signs, ( 2 ) Cans of Spray Paint & a Lawn Mower?  Well, check out the photo's...This would be my latest idea on how to get Breast Cancer Awareness, Raise Funds for the 3-Day and get in Training Miles.  I have to take a moment and Thank all the people who helped to make my idea a reality.  First, there is "Here's Your Sign" in Kingsville, they donated the 3 lawn signs.  Then there is the Mower that was donated by Kray's Feed in Kingsville.  Lastly, after I spray painted the lawn mower a lovely shade of Watermelon Pink.  JR Tubbs from FX Tattoo's in Ashtabula, put the finishing touches on for me.  I can't Thank these People Enough for their Generous Donation of Time, Talent and Items as well as their Support and Belief in my "Out of the Box" Ideas.  From a Grateful Heart...  I Thank You!




1 comment:

  1. That is *fabulous*!! A truly unique idea that I hope goes gangbusters for you! Great job Pink Rockstar!!!

    ReplyDelete