Saturday, May 7, 2011

Place your Bets...

I was invited a few days ago to spin the wheel at the ADL Banquet that was held tonight.  What Fun!  I got the chance to explain to people about the Susan G.Komen 3-Day for the Cure as well as the Race for the Cure.  What my shirt design means and the opportunity to sell them.  Amazing time! Great group of people and lots of fun.  Arrived at 3:00 and found I was overdressed for the event.  So, quick change and wall-a!  Stayed till almost 9:00.  I was asked to come back next year!  I would love to.  I wasn't sure that it was going to work, as I had some pretty high rollers, but it all worked out and the group was very generous.  They gave me a donation at the end of the night on top of the sales I made.  THANK YOU & I look forward to next year!   

No comments:

Post a Comment