Monday, May 9, 2011

Slow & Steady...

As much as I would like to say that I am quick as a bunny to get things done, I am realizing that I am more like a turtle.  Slow, Steady, Staying the course and Deliberate.  I have a goal, and to get to where I want to be, I have to take it one day at a time.  I didn't get to where I am today over night, it took many years to get here.  So, knowing that, I need to have the same logic and say that my goal lays before me.  I will take steps everyday to get me that much closer to it.  Today was one of those days that gages your resolve.  How much do you want what you want?!?  I determined, pretty darn bad!  In the next few days I will share with you what I am doing and what I have been doing.  All I can say at this point is, I will walk the walk as I have talked the talk.  If you thought I was crazy before...  Well,you ain't seen nothing yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment