Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Someone Pinch Me!

Well, Crazy Pink 101 seems to be working well.  What started out as me trying to find a way to raise money for my Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure events is now part of a contest.  A contest that FORD is sponsoring.  Ford Warriors in Pink has been running a contest.  They have different symbols that represent Warriors in Pink.  I chose to represent "WAR PAINT".  From now till Friday, you can go and vote for your favorite picture.  I am hoping that you will pick mine and share the link with others.  Ford Warriors in Pink  Once you like their page, then you can go to the Warriors in Pink tab on the left hand side of the page, click it then find the picture of me pushing the PINK Lawnmower and Fingers Crossed, Prayers up.  Friday we will be Celebrating in Shades of Pink!!! Thanks for all of your Support and feel free to send all your family and friends!  



No comments:

Post a Comment