Thursday, July 28, 2011

24 Hours from Now...

As I go over everything for the last time, checking to make sure that nothing is missing.   My heart is racing. The anticipation growing, the excitement bubbling and the Prayers going UP!  We had a major rain storm this morning so I am hoping, with               ( Fingers Crossed ) that Mother Nature was just cleaning the path for our arrival!   As we wake tomorrow morning to face the dawn, as we feed our bodies and prepare for the journey that lays ahead of us.  I hope that we Honor all of our Warriors that are fighting, and the Angels that have gone before us, with each step that we take.  No matter what obstacles that we may face, I Pray that we can meet them with Grace and Dignity.  My Hope is that each participant will have a Experience of a Lifetime & make some friendships that will last just as long.  May each person know their personal limits, and Respect their body enough to know when to stop and rest.  We have all worked so hard to get to this moment in time. May we all Embrace the Experience, Enjoy the Journey & find Light in the Darkness of what we know as Cancer.  
United we Walk...


No comments:

Post a Comment