Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Time for Everything!

Well, just had another first.  I "officially" joined Tara's Journey.  I have been in awe of how dedicated Ed is to Tara.  The hurdles and milestones that they have met together his unwavering support of Tara.  Last year when I first met Tara and Ed at a training meeting I was taken at how they were so willing to talk with me, to tell me about Tara's Journey.  I have been working to help Ed sell the 60 Mile Men Calendar.  He is Mr. June 2012.  The calendars go to support the Susan G. Komen foundation.  If you are interested in buying one of these calendars you can go right to 60 Mile Man, Mr. June 2012 .  They are $20.00 each.  Please come out and show your support by buying a calendar from Ed.  I look forward to sharing another 3-Day Journey with Tara and Ed and being a team member.  I could write pages of all of the things that they do and have done to raise money for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Foundation and tell you there touching story, but instead I would ask you to take the time to go to his web site and show your support.  Also, if you want to see a wonderful DvD, Ed put together truly a touching view of the 3-Day in Cleveland last year, he will send you one for a $15.00 donation to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment