Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Three = 72 Hours ...


Ok, yesterday was a busy and today won't be any different. Yesterday I took the plunge...  I "officially" signed up for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Events in Boston & Cleveland for 2012 !  I know some of you are thinking that I am crazy... Yes, maybe a little... (Smile), but hopefully you can look past that, & see the dedication.  After that, I managed to secure a few tent angels for this year in Cleveland. ( Huge Smile! )  Then went on to signing up the kids for their second Bible Vacation Camp this summer, after we went to story time in the morning.  Moving on to today... Race shirts are getting printed as we speak & going over last minute details for the walk.  Swimming lessons tonight, ( last one for the season ).   Think that I am going to try to pre-write my blogs for this weekend so that I don't miss a post.  Then I can catch you up on the events of the weekend on Monday's post or through out the week.  I think that you will appreciate my festive pick for the recipe for this week's Fantastic Foodie Friday.  Won't say any more, as I want you to come back & check it out!  I will tell you that I added a special bonus recipe in this addition.  72 Hours and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment