Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Save the Best for Last...

We are going PINK for the second year in a row at Tony's Dog House in the Ashtabula Harbor tomorrow from 11-7!  Tony is graciously donating 15% of every check towards my participation in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure events! At the event we will sell the Alpha-Pink-Omega T-Shirts & Angel of Grace Bracelets, as well as tickets for a Raffle.  I will have my Jugg Hugger with me so you can see what all the excitement is about!  I can even demo it's uses if you would like!  Roger McCoy will be calling in from 98.3 "The Bull" Radio Station to get a live update to see how the event is going.  Who knows what other exciting things will happen!  Hope you will come down & show your support at Tony's as he Goes PINK for the 2nd Year!  This will be my last fundraising event before I participate in the Cleveland event that is taking place in 17 Days!  Come out & get your PINK ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment