Saturday, July 9, 2011

MultiCultural Festival in Ashtabula...

Well, today was a scorcher, but the people still came out and supported the event.  I was there from 9:30 am till the close at 9:00 pm.  It was really great to see every one coming out and showing their support. People showing pride for their nationality & learning about different cultures.  They had many different events going on as well as vendors.  I was stationary for the entire day, but I talked to many people and found out what they liked & their thoughts on the event.  All around, everyone I talked to had a wonderful time and thought that the event went over well.  ( Especially for there first time holding the event.)   The volunteers were great.  Constantly coming around sweeping up, handing out papers so you knew what was going on at what time & collecting the trash all with a smile!  All Four Seasons was right next to me.  They had delicious Pork Teriyaki Rice Bowls, ( they cooked the Pork on the Big Green Egg. )  Yummy!  I drank Plenty of water today as it was just blazing, got to show off my Jugg Hugger & all the things that you can do with them.  I really enjoyed the day, got to see lots of my friends that came by to show their support.  Fingers Crossed & Prayers up that this Wednesday everyone will come out and enjoy the day at Tony's Dog House.  If you were counting... 20 Days left till the walk in Cleveland!  


No comments:

Post a Comment