Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Year Later...

Year ONE at Tony's Dog House
One year ago, I met some incredible people at Tony's Dog House.  I got a chance to know them and they shared some of their stories with me.  As much as I touched them by having the goal to walk in two Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure walks, they touched me with their spirits.  Now, fast forward a year later.  Two walks completed and plenty of holidays come and gone.  Back to Tony's we go, for the Tony's going PINK for the Cure event year two.  As you can see below two of our members that were going through treatment last year, came back this year stronger and with locks that are just a year old.  It was great to see everyone that came out to support the event, but what touched my heart was to see all of the survivors still moving forward.  
Year TWO, Everyone coming back to Celebrate!
16 Days away from the walk in Clevland, and the momentum and excitement is only growing here!  So, from now till the event it is all about making sure that I am all ready to go!  Thank you for taking the time to make it to Tony's Douse.  If you weren't able to make it this year for what ever reason.  Don't worry, we will be back at it again next year & will save you a spot at the table.  
My Table Set Up Inside the Event




The Sign, Set up out Front


























No comments:

Post a Comment