Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coming Soon...

To help me pay for essentials for participating in multiple 3-Day events, I will now allow for advertisements to appear on the side and below my blog.  I hope that this will not deter any of you from coming to read my blog.  I just need to find another way to help off set the growing costs to participate in many 3-Day events.  I am a stay at home Mom for the most part, ( except when I work in the fall at the Cleveland Brown's Stadium ).  I want to keep walking & getting out awareness about breast cancer.  I would love to be able to eventually go to every city and walk ( at least once ).  So, until I can figure out something else or get a company to sponsor me.  This is my new idea.  It gets pretty expensive paying for things such as getting from point A to point B or the cost of essentials ( such as shoes ), this will be a necessary step for me.  I hope you will understand and continue to come, read the blog and support me as I walk for a Cure...

No comments:

Post a Comment