Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WANTED: a Motivator !



Sometimes we need a little more motivation than other times. Lately, I have been feeling like I need my buddy T-Rex as               ( Pictured above ^^^ ) to become my personal trainer.  Trying to eat healthy seems to be more of a chore than I thought.  From reading the labels to making sure I check off my 6 mini meals & drink enough water without feeling like I am drowning.  Yes, I am whining...( a little ).  I am finding that reading labels is getting a touch easier.  If I can't pronounce something on the label, I put it back.  Amazing how many things have made it to my do not eat this it, or it will end up on your hips list.  Every time I get the urge to eat something that I know I shouldn't, I keep reminding myself that I have a goal to meet. The chat goes something like this... Is whatever I am about to eat worth giving up all that I have done to this point ?  So far, the answer is NO...  So, we keep moving forward.  One step at a time, overcoming one hurdle at a time.  In a world of fast food, brightly packaged food, soda & candy at every check out isle, it makes it even more of a challenge to keep reminding myself that it takes work, dedication and a T-Rex of motivation to keep going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment