Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hogs 4 Hooters ~2011~



Early start this morning.  Up at 5 am making sure everything was ready to go for the event.  Got everyone ready to go and we got to the Days Inn in Conneaut at 8:30am.  At first it was just the family and a few other people.  Then one by one the bikers started to show up.  The thunderous sound of bikes.  Now, I am going to take you back to April.  Scott and Alicia Penniman came up with the idea of Hogs 4 Hooters, about the time I kicked off the sock hop.  Scott loves to ride his motorcycle and had been on poker runs before so he put the two ideas together and Wh-ala!  It turned out to be a nice day.  The weather held out and everyone seemed to have a great time! Here is a picture of my tent. Showing off all of the merchandise.  I took out a variety of things to sell.  I also took some of my gear out with me to share with people.  I would explain a little bit about them, like the Glow Bag and my Vibrams.  Hopefully, I will have some new people now following the blog as I talked to lots of people and handed out my cards.  I also have some exciting news to share, but it will have to wait till tomorrow as today has been a very long day.  Good Night Everyone & Thank you for coming out and showing your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment