Saturday, June 25, 2011

CommUNITY Day ...

Today, if Mother Nature behaves. I will be at First United Methodist Church from 7:00am - 2:00pm. The Church is located at: 4506 Elm Avenue, in Ashtabula. The Pancake Breakfast starts at 8:30. I have been participating in their CommUNITY Day for the last two years.  This year I will have a booth set up in the Health Fair Section, to sell my Alpha-Pink-Omega Shirts, Bracelets and now Jugg Huggers!  I am also helping Ed Donahoe who is one of the 60- Mile Men sell his Calendars.  

They will also have the following things going on at the Church, if you would like to come by and say Hello!

*Pancake Breakfast
* Give Shop
*Health Fair
*Popcorn
*Kid's Games
*Picnic Lunch
*Ice Cream
*Bake Sale
*Balloons
*Farmers Market
*Books
*Crafts
*Amish Goods

I Hope if you are local that you will make a point to come out.   Check out all of the WONDERFUL things going on, and show your support to everyone that is participating & putting on the event.  It really is a great time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment