Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just have to ...

Around here,
we don't look backwards
for very long...
We Keep Moving Forward.
Opening up new doors and
doing new things
because we're curious...
and curiosity keeps leading us
down new paths...
~*~ Walt Disney ~*~


I love this quote & today I decided to add something new into the mix, to keep things moving forward for me.  I have a Nordictrack Incline Trainer X3 that is Interactive.  So, yesterday I asked for a little motivation and today I got it.  I started Level 1, Lose Weight, Jillian Michaels Ifit.  Week 1, Day One.  Let me tell you, in 25 minutes and a touch short of a mile, Jillian had me sweating.  I couldn't believe it!  In between the incline changing and the speed, it was a good addition to my normal routine.  Tonight I will continue with my regular workout, but I will be adding in Jillian to challenge me and hopefully it will help me burn off more.  As most of you know, I workout by myself and I do not have a team.  On the 3-Day I do sometimes walk with my friends teams, but when I am training sometimes, I wish I had someone that was here to push me.  Once the Cleveland 3-Day is over, I will start either Turbo Fire or P90X.  My goal is by November's, 3-Day to have impressive before & after photo's to share with you.  

Till then just...

KEEPMOVINGFORWARD
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment