Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Remembering...

As we clear off each shelf and pack away all of the memories, we remember.  It is a bitter sweet time for most of us.  I have had the honor and privilege to serve as the Vice President of the PTO for McKinsey Elementary for the last two years.  It has been a lot of work, sometimes frustrating, but we always managed to get the job done.  We each brought something different to the table, which made for a great collaboration.  I think one of the things that most sticks out in my mind was the way we would rally together in difficult times.  When we lost a student or teacher we kept each other going, when one wasn't strong the other would be for them.  I think it says so much about the "family" that we became.  How we would pick up where one left off and we would always get the job done.  I know as we move over to the new campus we will all be in different buildings, and make new friends, but I know that my friends will always be there, willing to lend a hand if they are needed.  Thank you for all of the smiles, laughter and support.  It has been a wild ride.  I wish each one of you an amazing time in your new school next year.  I will be there if you need me...XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment