Sunday, June 26, 2011

Relaxed Day

My day started with going to sunrise service near Geneva-on the Lake, with the family.  From there we headed home for a few hours before the kids went to spend time with their Grandmother.  While the kids  got to visit, Mom & Dad took advantage of the time allotted going to Ashtabula Rod & Gun Club.  After three hours of trying out multiple hand guns.  I came to find that I was most comfortable with a 40 S&W.  Barney's last stand happened.  I took him out on the first shot with a hole in his jugular, I must say that the ensuing cluster was quite impressive.  Back to pick up the kids, dinner then got in an easy eight mile walk. Yup, today was pretty much a lazy day, but sometimes you just need to take it down a notch and have a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment