Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blessings...

As I visited my Grandmother today with my parents, husband and kids I had an overwhelming sense of being blessed.  My grandmother, 96 years old and a 26 year breast cancer survivor.   My Mother, 73 years old and an 11 year breast cancer survivor... To have the chance to sit with them, laugh with them and be able to make more memories with them.  Priceless... Watching the boys spend time with their Great Grandmother, Nana & Grandfather.  Words can not adequately express... However, I can tell you that it solidify's why I do what I do, walking in multiple Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure events.  I want everyone to have the same opportunity that I had today, for many, many years to come.  Today was a day of many blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment