Monday, August 29, 2011

Notes Left Behind...

5 Year Old Girl With Cancer Leaves Behind Unbelievable Messages - Everyone Should See This  Heartbreaking, to know that you lost your child to cancer at the tender age of five years old.  Amazing that after her death she is still teaching others about love and life.  I saw this tonight and I wanted to share it with you.  Watching this video you start to realize how lucky you are to have children that are healthy and happy.  I know that my children tend to push buttons and frustrate me sometimes, but I can't even start to imagine what it would be like to lose one of them.   Especially at such a young age.  I hope you take a moment to watch this clip.  Prayers going out to this family and everyone that loved her so. The book is called "Notes Left Behind" and the web site is called  The Cure Starts Now

No comments:

Post a Comment