Monday, August 8, 2011

It's your LIFE...

I don't like the fact that this skips for whatever reason, but I liked the simplicity of the picture ( so that you can put your own pictures into the song or let it lead you where your feelings are. ) and that the words came up so you could not only hear them, but see them as well.  Every day we have choices to make.  I have been touched in such a profound way by all of my 3-Day Family, ( PINK Family) they constantly leave me in awe and wonderment of their Strength, Determination, Creativity & their never ending Support of others.  We may have never have "met' in person, but we hold others up during their dark moments and celebrate in our victories... I just wanted to say how truly Amazing these people are and how I feel blessed to be able to be a part of the family... Thank you...XoXo

1 comment: